Ben is a founding member of the firm. He has a broad range of experience involving business litigation; construction defect litigation; commercial, fraud, and civil litigation; commercial and residential leases; insurance; trademarks; business and construction contracts; and real estate matters. Ben’s broad experience is a great asset to his clients — it helps him identify and red-flag potential legal issues his clients do not even know are presenting risk.
His philosophy is that it takes more than knowledge of the law to be a good lawyer–a good lawyer is candid with potential clients and clients alike, and counsels them about the legal risks they or their businesses face. Ben enjoys working with his clients to achieve the results they desire.
Prior to founding Volpe Law, Ben worked for an insurance defense law firm in Denver, Colorado, where his practice focused on construction defect litigation, breach of warranty and builder disputes, business/commercial litigation, and multi-state complex general casualty litigation.
While attending law school, Ben worked in various legal roles to gain practical experience. He conducted substantive legal work at the Department of Justice, Civil Frauds Division, where he assisted attorneys in investigating international pharmaceutical companies; at a national insurance company, where he assisted members of the general counsel office with business, trademark, and regulatory work; at the D.C. Superior Court, where he assisted a judge with review/analysis of court filings in developing written orders; at a business and employment law firm, where he assisted attorneys with motions, legal research, and legal memoranda; and at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, where he assisted attorneys with legal briefs.
Ben was an editor for his law school’s law review journal and graduated from law school with honors.
Prior to law school, Ben worked in both local and federal investigations and law enforcement.
Ben has a Juris Doctor degree from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law and a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Trout Unlimited – Business
- Parker Chamber of Commerce
- Selected to the Super Lawyers 2023 Colorado Rising Stars list. Being named to the Rising Stars list is a prestigious distinction that only the top 2.5% of attorneys receive.
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion 2022
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- HOW MUCH DOES AN ATTORNEY COST IN COLORADO?
- EVALUATING THE ADMISSIBILITY OF EXPERT TESTIMONY
- CHATGPT AND THE LAW: AI’S NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE
- WHEN CAN I GET ATTORNEYS FEES AWARDED IN A COLORADO LAWSUIT?
- CDARA NOTICE OF CLAIM STATUTES IN COLORADO
- Landon C. Recommends Ben Volpe Ben Volpe was a true pleasure to work with! I contacted his firm after a dispute I had over a new build. What he was able to extrapolate from the contract and with correspondence with the builder was truly impressive. Couldn’t recommend him enough. Ive never dealt with an attorney before but he r…
- Christian C. Recommends Ben Volpe I had an outstanding experience working with Benjamin Volpe for my legal matter. He exhibited exceptional professionalism, expertise, and commitment throughout. I whole heartedly recommend Benjamin Volpe for anyone in need of top-notch legal representation. They exceeded my expectations and achie…
- Dennis P. Recommends Ben Volpe Ben is a great person to have on your side! He is experienced, professional, and straight-forward. He is also reasonably quick to respond to emails and text messages.This was my first time taking any legal action in my life and it was a consumers dispute against a travel company that ripped my fa…
- Jeni G. Recommends Ben Volpe Ben was fantastic! I had what I hoped to be a small dispute with an HOA who revoked my recreational privileges because I owed money but they couldn’t tell me how much I owed. We didn’t always have a recreational HOA and in the last several years there have been five companies take over the task. …
- Frances M. Recommends Ben Volpe I was seeking legal council for a matter between me and my prior landlord. I reached out to and spoke to a few different lawyers but ultimately chose Ben to represent me. He made me feel comfortable and understood from our very first phone call. He continued to be diligent and thorough with my ca…
- Jenna M. Recommends Ben Volpe I reached out to Ben for advice in regards to an author contract. He was absolutely amazing to work with: super nice, understanding, and he always went above and beyond. If you ever need a lawyer, I highly recommend him.Thank you so much, Ben, for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated.
- Kristina W. Recommends Ben Volpe Working with Mr. Volpe was a wonderful experience. Mr. Volpe is very knowledgeable attorney that is incredibly responsive and professional. Mr. Volpe cared about the outcome of my situation and took the time to thoroughly explain my options. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his s…
- Marcus V. Recommends Ben Volpe Found Ben & Volpe Law through Rocket Lawyer, and I wasn’t expecting much aside some initial counseling. Happy to say that Ben and I worked together on wining our case against terrible land lords here Colorado (looking at you Greystar group). I’ll be recommending Volpe Law to anyone and everyone t…
- Dan C. Recommends Ben Volpe I reached out to Benjamin regarding a legal matter and he was straightforward and realistic about the advice. They also have multiple fee options at reasonable prices. I will be sure to use their services again if needed.
- Devin M. Recommends Ben Volpe Benjamin was amazing! Very clear about how to assist our company and our business contract. Working with Benjamin was a great experience and easy.
Volpe Law is committed to answering your questions about Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Construction, Business Litigation, Breach of Contract, Tort Litigation, Mechanics’ Liens, and Contract Review & Drafting in Colorado.
We offer a Free Consultation and we’ll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to request an appointment with one of our attorneys.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm